High Load Molded Grating Used As Trench Cover or Ramps
High load capacity (HLC) grating is also called high load molded grating. It is specifically manufactured to carry forklift loads that common FRP grating is unable to support. Compared with common FRP grating, high load capacity grating has a smaller open area. And it comes standard in a fire-retardant vinyl ester resin system.
We supply safe and nontoxic high load capacity FRP grating, which has a long service life.
High load capacity grating has the advantages that all traditional molded FRP grating possesses, such as lightweight, low install cost, corrosion resistant, long service life. Besides, it has a rather high strength and can carry forklift loads. It’s load-carrying capacity can reach 155 tones per square meter.
- Depth: 1-1/2", 2".
- Panel size: 6' × 4' (Any size smaller than 6' × 4' can be customized).
- Surface options: smooth or aluminum oxide grit (A/O grit).
- Load capacity: 155 t/m2 at most.
- Open area: 48%.
- Weight: 45.7 kg/m2.
|75||150||300||450||600||750||1% load deflexion max load (kg)|
Uniformly distributed load
|250||500||750||1000||2000||3000||1% load deflexion max load (kg)|
The material and high strength of high load capacity grating ensure the safety and stability of people.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Lightweight & high strength.
- Good thermal performance.
- Inflaming retarding.
- Security with good electrical properties.
- Good manufacture ability.
- Have good overall economic efficiency.
- Besides all of the advantages that traditional FRP grating has, high load capacity grating is mainly manufactured for forklift loads that other gratings are unable to carry.
- Trench Covers (such as trench covers in the car wash).
- In loading and storage areas.
High load capacity gratings are durable and strong enough to bear heavy things.
High load capacity gratings are of superior corrosion resistance to deal with waste liquid.
Inquiry for Our Product
AOCOMM Composite Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.